Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Week 2 + great recipie

Feeling Great, I have energy and am working out much harder than before without being tired.  That makes me happy.

I am super hungry this week, not like last week I was satisfied if not full.  This week HUNGRY!!!!

I am probably eating a few more calories than I should be so not sure how the loss is going to be but am walking and working out, so hopefully that will counter act the food intake.  I will let you know FRIDAY what my results are. 

Well I gained weight on the scale but no inches lost or gained.  Did you know that you can gain 5 lbs because of your period....THAT SUCKED!!! 

Thank God this week is over.

GREAT RECIPIE
Pealed & Cored apple
1/3 cp instant oat meal
1c. Vanilla almond milk
2 tsp cinnamon
Vanilla Tai60 scoop


No comments:

Post a Comment