Friday, December 18, 2015

12.18.15 Day 1

Let me start by saying I am NOT a writer, my punctuation and sentence structure will probably bug the crap out of you...so with that being said here is my journey!!!

Why start before Christmas?  that is what everyone is asking....  well because every month there is an excuse, a holiday, a birthday or my period.  So why not start now and test out the hardest time of the year. 

So far I had the chocolate shake with reduced sugar almond milk, ice and gogi juice.  Not bad!!!  My daughter likes it too and she doesn't like anything. 
Worked out for 30 minutes on the elliptical at 8:30 & got about 4500 steps in.
It is now 12:00 noon  and still not really hungry!  I just had a gogi (I think I am spelling that wrong) square AKA a skinny with my 8 oz of water.  It was kind of yummy.  So far so good... 12 hours into it...hahahaha

History:
Lost about 100 lbs at 23 years old felt great - I am now 45 and have gained it all back.  Yes that is great but between 23 and 45 it has been a yo yo of an experience.  Had 2 kids between that time, a divorced, dad died, remarried, my son got his license, lost income, business partner stole $60,000 and couldn't pay bills, paid bills and struggled, lets see what else has happened between that time???  Oh! 2015 I got depressed in the beginning of the year, funny thing about depression is you have no idea you are really depressed until you feel better, strange I know.  I couldn't get out of bed and when I did I took 2 more naps that same day and went to bed at 7, I thought is was because of my thyroid condition, but it wasn't I was drepressed!   My Husband of 7 years now said, "Babe, you have to do something".  I didn't want to go to the doctor because I didn't want medication, so I found a natural path physician - Maria Cartwright - OMG she saved me.  I had energy, I was laughing, I even stood taller, I know that's weird but really I did.  The problem was I was still gaining weight, and eating everything in site (CLOSET EATER) if I bought a 1/2 gallon of ice cream I would totally eat it.   THAT IS REALLY BAD!!! so as a result I am considered obese on the weight charts.  I know I can feel better than I do, gain more confidence that I already have, be less critical of my body, and a 100 other things that I am not aware of.  I can't wait!!!!

So here I go...I am ready to RELEASE and let go of the weight on my body. 

PRAYERS REQUESTED :)

No comments:

Post a Comment